By accepting and using Your Gift Card, You are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully and keep a copy for Your records.
The latest version of these Terms and Conditions and additional information about Your Gift Card can be found on this website.
In these Terms and Conditions, 'You' and 'Your' means the holder of the Gift Card. 'We', 'Us' and 'Our' means Bowlero Corp. Centers and its affiliates, and their successors and assigns.
Your Gift Card. The Gift Card is offered to individuals over the age of 18 that lawfully enter into and form contracts under applicable law, and by using the Gift Card You represent and warrant to Us that You are such an individual. We, in Our sole discretion may refuse to issue a Gift Card for any reason. The amount of funds remaining on your Gift Card can be verified at one of our bowling facility locations which shall be deemed the remaining value of the Gift Card, unless You can prove to Our satisfaction in Our sole discretion that there should be a different value. Not transferable. Not resalable.
Expiration and Fees. Gift Cards do not expire, and are not subject to any fees.
Gift Certificate Limitations.
• You may only use Your Gift Card in the manner and for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions.
• Gift Cards may only be used at participating AMF bowling facility locations.
• Gift Cards may only be used for the purchase of eligible products and services. Gift cards are not valid for events booked online, leagues, or tournaments. Gift Cards are subject to lane availability.
• You may use Your Gift Card for one or more transactions. If the purchase amount for the transaction is not more than the value of Your Gift Card, the remaining unused sum will be the value remaining on Your Gift Card after you completed your purchase.
• You must have sufficient, available funds to pay for Your transaction. If the purchase amount for the transaction is greater than the funds available on Your Gift Card, the difference must be paid by other means, including cash or credit or debit card.
• Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash or returned for a cash refund, except to the extent required by law - for such inquiries call 1-800-342-5263.
Digital/Email/E-Gift Card Additional Terms: Printed coupon must be surrendered at time of service. Original coupons only-no copies accepted.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties. We will disclose information to third parties about Your Card or a transaction that You make: where it is necessary for completing the transaction; in connection with examinations by any taxing or other regulatory authorities; for analytical purposes; if You give Us written permission; and as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Lost and Stolen Gift Card. We are not responsible for lost, destroyed, damaged or stolen Gift Cards, or for Gift Cards used without Your permission. Treat your Gift Card like cash, because lost, destroyed, damaged or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced.
Cash Value. Gift Cards have no cash or monetary value and cannot be converted into any currency.
Property Rights. The Gift Card shall remain Our property, and You shall have no property right in the Gift Card. Gift Cards are not obligations owing to You, and funds associated with Gift Cards shall not in any circumstances be considered to have been abandoned or otherwise reportable or escheatable within the meaning of the unclaimed property laws of any U.S. or foreign state or territory.
Disclaimer of Liability. In providing the Gift Card to You, We disclaim any duty, liability or responsibility other than those expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions. We make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Gift Cards, including without limitation any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Amendment. We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time in Our sole discretion by posting a revised copy on Our website.
Severability/No Waiver. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Our failure to enforce the strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of Our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions.
Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions, the Gift Card and all transactions hereunder are subject to the laws of the State of Virginia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
Venue. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Gift Card or these Terms and Conditions shall be brought in the state courts of the State of Virginia.